Model is a person who promotes or advertises commercial products, a piece of art or poses for photography. To become a model first of all you should know that what type of a model you want to become. Here is a list of different modeling types which will help you to choose your career in modeling:
- Fashion Models: This category is the most difficult but the most popular type of modeling style. The age requirement for both man and women is in the range of 18 to 25 years old whereas the height should be in the range of 5’10”to 6’2”. Weight of model should be according to Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Commercial Models: Commercial modeling is generally done by celebrities for film and advertising purpose. Perfect example for this we can take is L’Oreal shampoo endorsed by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Editorial Models: You can generally see editorial models in high fashion magazines posing for brands like Armani, Guess, Dolce & Gabbana. To become an Editorial Model first you must meet the basic requirements of Fashion Model like height, weight, etc.
- Runway Models: Runway models are basically the one who do catwalk on a flat narrow ramp in a Fashion show. Requirement of such models depends upon the type of show. If the fashion show is for kids then kids are preferred.
- Fitness Models: These models focus on fitness. Height, weight, color doesn’t matter in this category. You just need to be fit. Such models are used to promote Fitness brands and Sports brands like Adidas, Nike, Admiral Sportswear, 2XU, etc.
- Plus size models: Here the models required should be overweight and are commonly known as “Full Figured Models”. When any clothing brand want to advertise plus size clothing then this models are hired as catalog model.
We are from modelling agencies in mumbai, if you want to become a model then please visit our website.