Have you ever looked in the mirror and said…”Hey, what am I doing…working from 9am to 6 pm…when I could be the next face of a magazine cover “.Well why not? Or you may have a passion to be a super model..
Intellectuals say it’s not impossible.Why?…because modelling is a career which isn’t restricted to only those who haven’t good grades in school.There was a time when becoming a model was considered a taboo but that’s old school now!If you have the attitude to make it big…then you’ve made your start.
Well here are some useful tips for mastering the basics of modelling.
- Maintainence of body, including skin and hair–A healthy skin can be obtained by cleansing and moisturizing.A good exfoliator can make all the difference.Models need to have a well toned body and hair.After all health is important too.
- Make up– Knowledge is bliss..so learn the basics of make up & hair styling.
- Camera candid–Be camera friendly not conscious.Learn to pose well before the lens.
- Study the industry–Whatever be your vital statistics.. know the types of modeling that suit your body type and decide your potential accordingly.
- Portfolio –A professional looking portfolio can make quite a difference.Get a good photographer to do your pictures…After all first impressions matter.
- Self study–Know your body measurements, including hip, waist, and chest size….important bit of information actually!
- Be naive– Avoid common scams…You don’t need to be in the limelight for the wrong reasons.
- Be worldy wise–Researching information on agencies and talking to experienced models and those in the business(for advice)would definitely help. Life isn’t a bed of roses…so also for modelling . The modeling world is jam-packed with pretty faces. Good looks aren’t the only guarantee to be a successful model. In the modeling business you need to fit a specific role or look for that perfect break.
Modeling is a combination of beauty with brains… and brawns for men! The modelling world is very competitive. Success can be achieved with patience and perseverance..So remember. the quote” In modelling, you are creating a dream, a still life, perhaps something like a silent film. You convey emotions using your body….”, could be useful if you have a burning desire for modelling.
We are from Modelling agencies in Mumbai, if you need such services then please let us know.