You’re kidding yourself if you believe that Models are blessed with good genes. The truth is they spend their lot of time on the best fitness trainers and healthiest foods. That’s because it’s literally a model’s job to figure out how to get runway ready. Despite the competitive industry, models share their secrets with other models.
Even if you can’t afford to train like an Model, you can still eat like one: here are the some diet tips followed by most famous and big star models.
1. Eat oatmeal for breakfast. Probably because the classic breakfast food contains whole grains to fill up, and carbs to fuel exercise and other activities. (Walking the runway isn’t easy.)
2. Drink green juice after morning workouts. Unlike “juicing” which can involve an all-liquid diet that provides insufficient fuel So long as it’s full of greens, it’s like an easiest way to eat a salad while rehydrating after exercising. But it’s clear we never recommend replacing food with drinks.
3. Avoid sugar. There’s no room for the sweet stuff in a *clean* diet.
4. Cook your own food instead of relying on fast food. Stay far away from McDonald’s — and that’s a good thing. Eating fast food (and eating out, in general) normalizes eating quickly, which detracts from appreciation for food. And it increases your risk of consuming unsavory ingredients that can detract from models’ angelic glow.
5. Don’t randomly eliminate “bad” foods. There’s no reason to cut out an entire food group like carbs or meat. Always believe in balance. We believe in listening to your body and what your body wants. Being less restrictive, being understanding what your needs are and what you want, and what you’re craving, and not just, you know, and eating for the sake of eating.”
If you are looking for a Model or to start your Modelling career kindly visit our website. http://www.modellingagenciesmumbai.com