Here are some guidelines which you can follow to balance your wardrobe and can satisfy and streamline your everyday’s clothing and fashion needs:
- Black Tank Top: You can wear this top casually as well formally for a party or any other type of occasion. White Tank Top is more compatible for a gym’s wardrobe.
- Full Sleeve T-Shirt: It is the basic clothing item that should be necessarily added to your wardrobe. In addition, slim fit t-shirts makes you look thinner.
- Ruffled Shirt: Don’t try frills as it might seem childish. When wearing ruffles, skip the buttons and fussy bows.
- Cocktail Shirt: You want a shirt for a party that you need to attend in evening? In its details: Go for volume and embellishments such as beading.
- Sparkling Top: Try metallic colour, they happen to dazzling.
- Full Sleeve Black Spaghetti: This clothing can be used for layered clothing. It can be worn under a shrug, shirt or a net’s dress.
- Black Denims: It’s favourable in every season and is versatile enough to be worn with any piece of top, shirt or t-shirt.
- Gray Trousers: A hazy coloured trousers looks formal and fancier.
- Khaki Casual Pants: After normal denims, these are the pants which can be adorned with any piece of plain top.
- A Line Skirt: This type of skirt usually suits most of the figures and if pockets are added to it, then it adds more practicality to your piece.
- Midi Skirt: A midi-length skirt covers up enough for cooling temperatures and can be cropped when you want to enjoy exposed limb weather. It’s a perfect outfit for any occasion, whether for work or for weekend.
- Velvet Pants: With a heavier fabric, like velvet, black is the most slimming way to go.
- Shirt Dress: A shirtdress style can be worn every day and every season.
- Printed Dress:Bold colours and textures are beautiful to an extent. So to eliminate that extent, prefer large patterns as they work out the best when you decide to keep the colours subtle.
- Wrap Dress: It’s a universal flattering dress amongst all; as a wrap dress looks good on everyone. You can pair it with your sneakers to give it a ready go look.
- Party Dress: The rules of selection are simple: Choose a timeless and versatile style that flatters your figure and most importantly which makes you feel confident and fabulous.
- Black Formal Suit: A formal suit of jacket and pants is essential for your office’s wardrobe.
- Silk Blouse: A golden or silver tone authenticates the luxuriousness of the fabric of the blouse.
- Bold Blouse: You may have such type of blouse as a form of top which can work well with high waist jeans.
- Light Jacket: The lightweight jacket will go from fall to winter and winter to spring with the right styling. Find a bit loose one so that you can insert layers below it.
- Denim Jacket: A dark blue denim jacket seems to be smart enough to be carried on top of any coloured spaghetti.
- Patterned Jacket: Don’t let a print dominate your jacket; show off your shape with a close-fit style and a shorter cut.
- Velvet Jacket: When you have to choose a modern or classic style, this piece will instantly upgrade your outfit.
- Knitted Sweaters: Place some well knitted sweaters in your wardrobe for easy layering.
- Texture Sweater: Are you shy of heavy patterns? Initiate with subtle textures with subtle colours.
- Cardigan: Pick up neutral shades as it offers the dynamicity. Also, a longer style that touches the hip happens to be the most attractive cut.
You always learn these things form top fashion and lifestyle bloggers form India.