International modelling assignments are a delight for every model. …. travelling to New York or Las Vegas. Fame is addictive they say. Modelling in foreign countries is perceived by many a model. High-end names and designers have made this possible.
What does it take to be an international model?
- Men roughly need to be 6′ to 6’2″ and females,5’8″ to 5’11” for runway modelling . Short or overweight persons may not be able to fit the bill.
- International models require unique looks unlike an ordinary model’s features, skin, eyes or lips…international models ought to stand a class apart.
- Travelling internationally means an effective portfolio. Foreign agencies would only like to hire models that can make them earn BIG BUCKS!
- International models should fit the product’s Placement agencies have established relationships with international agencies in cities around the world. A screen test and the company finalises the model and their pay. If you are a beginner…or modelling for the first time, you could get around $100 – $ 200 after a while, maybe…$800-$1000 for ramp shows.
- The Internet is a great way to gain experience, exposure & connections in the modelling world. The average salary of a Model in New York City, NY is $39,639.… 52.5% lower than the national median salary of $83,399.Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and Naomi Campbell earn around $30 million per assignment
- So if you are a model, thinking of going international…think Flexibility. You need a valid passport… a love for adventure.
Aspiring models need the grit to hit big-time for lots of experience, friends, money and memories to bring back home.
In return, by way of souvenirs.. international models can expect to travel the world, make new friends, sample truly exotic sights, sounds and flavours from around the globe and enjoy life as true world citizens.
We are from modelling agencies in Mumbai, If you need such services then please let us know.